I certify that:
1. I have reviewed the complaint and authorize its filing.
2. I did not purchase the security that is the subject of this action at the direction of my counsel or in order to participate in any private action.
3. I am willing to serve as a representative party on behalf of the class, either individually or as part of a group, and I will testify at deposition or trial, if necessary. I understand that this is not a claim form, and that I do not need to execute this Certification to share in any recovery as a member of the class.
4. My purchase and sale transactions in the security that is the subject of this action during the class period is/are as follows:
5. I have complete authority to bring a suit to recover for investment losses on behalf of purchasers of the subject securities described herein (including myself, any co-owners, any corporations or other entities, and/or any beneficial owners).
6. During the three years prior to the date of this Certification, I have not moved to serve as a representative party for a class in an action filed under the federal securities laws, except as detailed below:
7. I will not accept any payment for serving as a representative party on behalf of the class beyond my pro rata share of any recovery, except such reasonable costs and expenses (including lost wages) directly relating to the representation of the class as ordered or approved by the Court.
Draw your signature below using your mouse*
Signed pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1633.1, et seq. - and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act as adopted by the various states and territories of the United States.
Date of signing: 06/24/2019
* Indicates a required field.